Non-local dies by suffocation due to gas leak in Sopore, another hospitalised
Our endeavour to pursue free and fair journalism is possible only when we are both
Sopore: A non-local died while another one was hospitalised due to suffocation caused by gas leak in Sopore town of North Kashmir’s Baramulla district on Tuesday.
An official told KNO that the non-local died while his colleague was hospitalised after suffocation caused by gas leak when they were sleeping in a truck in Fruit Mandi Sopore.
The deceased has been identified as Rakesh Kumar and another one, who has been shifted to SDH Sopore has been identified as Anwesh Kumar. “They were residents of Gurdaspur locality of Punjab.”
The official said they were ascertaining further details regarding the same.