Teenager dies after consuming poisonous substance in central Kashsmir
SRINAGAR: A girl died on Thursday after she consumed a poisonous substance at home in Gund tehsil of Kangan in Ganderbal district.
A police official said that a girl identified as Haseena Banoo 19, daughter of Mohammad Abdullah Bajad, a resident of Bujad village of Ganiwan in Gund tehsil died after she consumed a poisonous substance at her home in Bujad village.
After consuming the substance, the teenager was rushed to Kangan hospital, where from she was referred shifted to Srinagar’s SKIMS for advanced treatment. However, the doctors at the hospital declared her as brought dead.
The police official added that police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation have been taken up.