Kupwara resident dies of electric shock at a residential quarter in Kangan
By: Hadi Hidayat
GANDERBAL: A 25year old Young boy died after being electrocuted in Kangan area of Central Kashmir’s district Ganderbal.
The deceased has been identified as Mushtaq Ahmad Payar son of wali Mohammad Payar a resident of Hyhama Kupwara was working as a cook at a family quarter of a local lady Doctor at Kangan.
Reports said he died on spot when he came in contact with a live wire current.
A police official said after legal formalities the body of the deceased will be handed over to family member’s for last rights.
Meanwhile a case has been registered in police station kangan and further investigations are going on.