35-year-Old Lady Electrocuted to death in Bandipora Village
By: Babar Rather
BANDIPORA: A 35-year-old lady died of severe electric shock, when she accidentally touched a live electric wire, while doing some domestic work, early Monday morning in Sadunara area of Hajin Tehsil in North Kashmir’s Bandipora District.
Official Sources told, that a lady identified as Amina Begum W/O Bilal Ahmad Wagay a resident of Hastikhan Mohalla was doing some household work in her kitchen when she accidentally got severe electric shock resulting in the on spot death of the lady and leaving her four minor childrens in lurch.
Meanwhile, The lady was buried at her ancestral graveyard at Sadunara. Also, the incident has sent shock waves across whole Sadunara.